Stansell Well Awarded At Annual TRBA Convention
Congratulations are in order for Stansell Electric Company and all of its employees! Stansell was well represented and awarded at the 84th Annual Tennessee Road Builders Association Convention in Indian Wells, California.
At the Awards Breakfast on Saturday, February 25th, Stansell Electric Company was named “Subcontractor of the Year”. This award is voted on by the members of TRBA and is based on the following criteria:
- Accurate and responsible quotations
- Quality workmanship
- Safe worksite and work habits
- Has sufficient personnel and equipment to timely construct the project
- Promptly pays for supplies and materials
- Prompt in providing documents and certifications
- And Ability to meet the project schedule.
In addition, James Stansell, Jr. received the Lifetime Achievement Award for his impact on the industry – TRBA’s highest honor. When presenting the award, Joe Rodgers of Civil Constructors Inc., stated that Jimmy’s “contribution to our industry and the advancement of his specialty is unprecedented”.
Following the Awards Breakfast, the TRBA Board met to elect Jake Stansell as President of TRBA. That evening at the President’s Dinner, Jake accepted the gavel from Joe Rodgers and will follow in this role as President until next February.