Free Symposium – Secure Your School
In the past few years new security technologies have emerged to detect security breaches faster, notify security personnel and intervene in real time. • Video analytics detect security breaches
New Technologies and Services to Enhance K-12 Campus Safety and Security
- Panic buttons transmit alarm signals
- Physical Security Information Management Systems (PSIM) organize data and deliver real-time protocol instructions to security officials
- Virtual guards provide offsite incident monitoring and management
- Hosted access control systems offer scalable, online database management
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication (MNEC) systems deliver critical messages to students, faculty, staff, and parents
Hear how these proactive security measures enable school campuses to have accurate, real-time information during an incident to mitigate risk, and diffuse threatening situations.
Frank Pisciotta, CSC | Founder & President, Business Protection Specialists, Inc.(BPS)
BPS is an independent security consulting firm providing clients with an array of security consulting services to help organizations prevent crime and keep their people, assets and information safe. Mr. Pisciotta is an expert in physical security assessments and is versed in multiple risk assessment methodologies, security system design and security program development. Mr. Pisciotta was board certified in Security Management as a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) by ASIS International in 1994 and is currently a Certified Security Consultant (CSC), through the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC). Mr. Pisciotta is the current Vice President of IAPSC and the current leader of the Technical Standards Committee. He is on the ASIS International Risk Assessment Standards Technical Committee and on the Agriculture and Food Defense Council. He has managed over 3,000 domestic and international consulting engagements.
Join Stansell Electric Company for this informative discussion on K-12 campus security, led by a panel of industry experts. Lunch will be provided for all attendees.
- Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Addr: 860 Visco Drive, Nashville, TN 37210
Pre-registration is required for this FREE Symposium: